Tuesday, October 10, 2017

NHS Re Visited - Part One

Having decided to take a bike ride to Richmond Park then back by Wimbledon Common to avoid traffic on a glorious October morning I came across a section of the bike path just off the very busy A3 road being resurfaced. Trying to move from the bike path to pavement I toppled on a kerb resulting in a pelvic fracture or 3. Me and my bike having been brought by ambulance to St George's NHS hospital by ambulance Physio and occupational therapy applies.

Getting out of bed is proving the most difficult aspect so far but that can apple equally to the able bodied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Tide

For me whilst at school, Charles Dickens novels were not attractive. One does in my view, need to be an adult of say at least 25 years to be...